Thursday 15 November 2018

Showcase Me!: Imperial Knight Krast Aligned Household (Dardan)

"It is the year 0079 of the Universal Century. 
A half-century has passed since Earth
 began moving its burgeoning population
 into gigantic orbiting space colonies.
A new home for mankind,
where people are born and raised. And die.
Nine months ago, the cluster of colonies furthest from Earth,
called side 3, proclaimed itself
the Principality of Zeon and launched a war
of indipendence against the Earth Federetaion. [...]"
MSG 0079

    Hello friends! It's been a long time since we last got in touch, and I thank everyone for being here again despite the long period of lack of blog content. I moved to a new place and job, as you know, keeps too busy (thank goodness)!
    Probably some of you have noticed that my Instagram page hasn't been as inactive as the blog, since I have - even if in a less ongoing effort - continued to paint and especially play (job keeps busy, but playing saves our sanity). I posted some photos on the profile but no showcase... I really didn't have the time to work with the the camera to get better results.
    Today I finally cut out a moment to make some better shots and write a post. It's the showcase of my Imperial Knight Household, the Dardan (a minor House aligned to Chrysis' Krast), which I worked on in June.
    

   Lord Ike Dardan (once Lance Krast) battlesuit (Dominus Valiant), Clotho:







   Baron Laibraid Dardan "Stoneface" battlesuit (Knight Crusader), Lachesis:



   Lady Cassandra Dardan-Ionia battlesuit (Knight Errant), Mnemosine:




    ...and their Armigers:




   Thanks for reading! See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment