Saturday 7 July 2018

Showcase Me!: Dark Eldar/Drukhari Scourges

"What could be finer 
than the soughing kiss of blade on flesh?
Come to me and I will love you
with such strokes as will make you swoon.
We will dance and caress with edges so fine
the very stars themselves are sundered 
by their divine movements."
- Qa'leh, Mistress of Blades, to Duke Vileth, in Ursyllas's Dispossesions

   So complicated, yet so fine. So complex and yet beautiful as the simplest thing is. Dark Eldar are, in my opinion, one of the greatest creations in the whole GW history and I always take my time to paint them: if you don't, you will end up in a mess. They are the only army I haven't painted at once, in recent years... simply because I can't. Few units, maybe one or two HQ at a time, nothing more.
    I hope, with this attitude, to do justice their incredible range and background. Today I'm sharing with you a small unit of Scourges with them, my winged killers!










   Thank for reading this! 
   Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment